Sunday, August 5, 2018

WAR MOVIE LOVERS FACEBOOK GROUP



Sorry I've been away for a week, but that tournament took a lot out of me.  I watched over 16 movies in a few weeks and there was also a lot of research involved.  It was fun and I don't regret it.  I appreciate all who followed it.  I am still committed to bringing good content to this blog and do not plan on ending it any time soon.  However, I have taken on a side project that involves more instant feedback from people who also love war movies.  I have created a Facebook group for people like us.  I post a lot of content and try not to overlap with the blog.  The content is shorter because I know Facebook users don't like to read.  Here are some of the topics I post:

For Your Consideration - movie recommendations
Trivia -  interesting facts about famous movies
Back-Story -  background information on famous movies
Quotes - famous war movie quotes
Off Camera - photos of cast and crew of movies 

Please consider joining.  The more the merrier.

Go to:  War Movie Lovers Group



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fell free to comment. I would love to hear what you think and will respond.