Wednesday, December 9, 2020

NON-ENGLISH COMBAT FILM TOURNAMENT - Second Round


 


Well, I have finished the first round and there were some interesting matches and a couple of upsets. I don't think all of them belong in the top 8, but it is a damned good list. The second round should be even more competitive. Did you favorite make it this far? Any predictions on what will come out the winner in the end? Here are the match-ups. I will resume the tournament tomorrow.
 
Tae Guk Gi (1) vs. Brest Fortress (8)
Stalingrad: Dogs (12) vs. My Way (4)
Wooden Crosses (6) vs. Unknown Soldier (3)
Westfront: 1918 (10) vs. The Bridge (2)
 
Here are the categories:
 
REALISM
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
SOLDIER BEHAVIOR
ENTERTAINMENT VALUE
 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fell free to comment. I would love to hear what you think and will respond.